Sunday, January 11, 2015

Birthday card in a box with ballerinas - Biglietto card in box per compleanno con ballerine

I was asked of creating a birthday card in a box for a girl who loves to dance.

So I searched the web and found some cute images of ballerinas.

Then I printed out the images and with the scissors I cut the images.

I've glued each of them on a little stripe of acetate and glued on the inside of the card in a box.

In the end I created a tutu with a piece of pink tulle.

I think that this card in a box is a great idea for a birthday card for girls.


Mi è stato chiesto di creare una card in a box per il compleanno di una bambina che ama la danza.

Così ho cercato su internet alcune immagini di una ballerina.

Poi ho stampato le immagini e con le forbici le ho ritagliate lungo i contorni.

Ho attaccato ciascuna immagine su una striscia di acetato e le ho incollate all'interno del biglietto.

Infine ho creato il tutù usando un pezzo di tulle rosa.

Secondo me questo biglietto è ideale per il compleanno di qualsiasi bambina e ragazza.






















No comments:

Post a Comment