Saturday, January 24, 2015

Exploding box for a knitting lover - Exploding box per un'amante del lavoro a maglia

This is the second exploding box of my new series of exploding boxes, the ones related to jobs and hobbies.

In this case the exploding box is for a knitting lover.

I created all by myself. I created the knitting needles using 2 toothpicks and glued 2 pearls at the end of each toothpick.

So with a piece of felt I've created the bag and the hat.

If you have any question, pls don't hesitate to contact me. Thank you so much.


Questa è la seconda exploding box della mia nuova serie di scatoline dedicate ai mestieri e agli hobbies.

In questo caso la scatolina è per una persona che ama lavorare a maglia o che faccia la magliaia.

Ho creato tutto da sola, senza alcuna macchina. Per creare i ferri da maglia ho usato 2 stuzzicadenti e da una parte ho attaccato 2 perle.

Poi con un pezzo di feltro ho creato la borsa e il cappello.

Se avete delle domande in merito, per favore contattatemi. Grazie

















No comments:

Post a Comment