Tuesday, February 3, 2015

New card in a box for Valentine's day - Nuovo biglietto card in a box per San Valentino

I've created a new card in a box for Valentine's day.

The process is the same as for the other kind of card in a boxes, but in this case I've created a mailbox.

So I've rounded the corners of the card in a box.

On the inside of the card I've glued many hearts along with some little envelopes.

I hope you like the end result.

Have a nice day


Ho creato una nuova card in a box per San Valentino.

Il processo è lo stesso delle altre card in a boxes, ma in questo caso ho creato una cassetta della posta.

Così ho arrotondato gli angoli della cassetta della posta.

All'interno del biglietto ho poi incollato un sacco di cuori insieme a delle piccole buste per richiamare il tema della posta.

Spero che il risultato vi piaccia.

Vi auguro una buona giornata.



















No comments:

Post a Comment