Thursday, March 12, 2015

Paper earrings made with music sheets - Orecchini di carta creati con gli spartiti musicali

I was asked of creating some paper earrings and here you can see my creations.

I used some music sheets and I think that the result is gorgeous!

To create the hearts and the circles I used the heart punch and the circle punch.

I created the paper roses as per my tutorial that you can find here:

How to create paper roses

If you create something similar, pls send me the photos. Thank you so much and have a good day


Mi è stato chiesto di creare degli orecchini di carta e nelle foto potete vedere le mie creazioni.

Ho utilizzato degli spartiti musicali e secondo me il risultato è strepitoso.

Per creare i cuori e i cerchi ho utilizzato le perforatrici a forma di cuore e di cerchio.

Per creare le rose ho usato la tecnica che ho spiegato in un mio tutorial che trovate qui:

Come creare le rose di carta

Se proverete a creare qualcosa di simile, vi chiedo gentilmente di inviarmi una foto. Grazie mille e buona giornata




















No comments:

Post a Comment