Thursday, April 23, 2015

Exploding box with a paper airplane - Exploding box con aereo di carta

I've decided of creating a paper airplane...so I rolled a piece of carton, painted it with white colour, I've added the wheels that I created using 2 buttons and 2 teethpicks and then glued the wings...

The result is nice, it needs some improvement for the future, but I'm happy that I made it!

It could be a great gift for dad or for a boy.

Have a nice day, ciao

Ho deciso di creare un aeroplano di carta...così ho arrotolato un pezzo di cartone, l'ho dipinto di bianco, ho aggiunto le ruote che ho creato usando 2 bottoni e 2 stuzzicadenti, poi ho incollato le ali...

Penso che il risultato sia davvero carino, forse dovrò migliorare qualcosa per il futuro, ma sono contenta che ce l'ho fatta!

Può essere un bel regalo per la festa del papà o per un compleanno.

Vi auguro una buona giornata, ciao






















No comments:

Post a Comment