Wednesday, June 17, 2015

How to make Kusudama paper flowers - Tutorial per creare i fiori Kusudama

I love very much the Kusudama paper flowers.

I usually make them as a gift, alone, or in addition to paper roses and last Sunday I made a lot of them, creating some earrings :-)

Today I publish a photo tutorial, I hope you will find it useful.

If you have any questions about their creation, pls contact me.

Have a great afternoon, ciao


Amo moltissimo creare i fiori Kusudama.

Normalmente li creo e regalo così da soli o insieme a delle rose di carta, mentre domenica scorsa ho creato diversi orecchini con tanti piccoli fiori Kusudama :-)

Oggi pubblico un foto tutorial, spero che vi potrà essere utile.

Se avete domande in merito, per favore contattatemi.

Vi auguro un buon pomeriggio, ciao
















No comments:

Post a Comment