Monday, July 6, 2015

Exploding box with pale blue paper roses - Exploding box con rose di carta azzurro/blu

This exploding box I show you was commissioned for a lady who loves flowers and, above all, she loves roses.

So I created a quite unusual exploding box with pale blue paper roses.

I know for sure that the lady was very happy for this gift.

And me too I feel very happy: for me creating the "perfect" gift is a great satisfaction, so as well to have a happy customer!

Have a great evening


Questa exploding box che vi mostro mi è stata ordinata per una signore che ama i fiori e che, soprattutto, ama le rose.

Così ho creato una exploding box un pò diversa, con le rose azzurro/blu.

So per certo che la signora è stata davvero felice di ricevere questo regalo.

E anch'io mi sento felice: per me infatti creare il regalo "giusto" è una grande soddisfazione, così come far felice il mio cliente!

Vi auguro una buona serata






















No comments:

Post a Comment