Thursday, July 30, 2015

Origami boxes for your gifts - Scatoline all'origami per i vostri regali

I love to put my gift into some unique packages.

So I've learnt how to create these origami boxes and now I'm busy creating 100 of them...

I've used 2 square pieces of paper, one is of 23 cm and the other one (for the lid) is of 24 cm.

In the next weeks I will  a do tutorial.

To make them more unique..I've glued a paper ribbon with a little strass on top of each box.

I hope you like them. If you have any questions, pls feel free of contacting me.

Thank you very much, ciao


Amo incartare i miei regali in modo speciale.

Così ho imparato a creare queste scatoline all'origami che vedete nelle foto...e ora ne sto facendo 100...

Per crearle ho utilizzato 2 pezzi di carta quadrati, uno di 23 cm e l'altro (per il coperchio) di 24 cm.

Nelle prossime settimane cercherò di fare un tutorial.

Per rendere le scatoline ancora più particolari ho attaccato su ogni scatolina un fiocco di carta ed uno strass.

Spero che vi piacciano. Se avete delle domande, sono qua.

Grazie mille, ciao.


















No comments:

Post a Comment