Sunday, August 9, 2015

Altered frame with 3D paper hearts - Cornice modificata con cuori di carta tridimensionali

I had to create the frame that you can see in the photos.

I was asked of creating this frame with pale blue and green papers.

So I used the green paper as background, while I used the pale blue papers to create the 9 hearts.

To create the 3D effect, I cut 18 hearts, folded in half 9 hearts and then I've glued them to the others.

Finally I glued the 9 double hearts to the background.

Voilà, the frame is ready.

I hope you like this project.

Thank you very much, have a great evening.


Ho dovuto creare una cornice come vedete nelle foto.

Mi è stato chiesto di utilizzare delle carte verdi e azzurre.

Così ho utilizzato la carta verde come sfondo e ho creato i 9 cuori in azzurro.

Per creare l'effeto 3D dei cuori, ho ritagliato 18 cuori; ho piegato a metà 9 cuori e li ho incollati sopra ai 9 cuori rimanenti.

Infine ho incollato tutto allo sfondo.

La cornice è pronta.

Spero che questo progetto vi piaccia.

Buona serata, ciao


























No comments:

Post a Comment