Monday, September 7, 2015

Card in a box for Halloween - Biglietto Card in a box per Halloween

I'm working to some different projects for Halloween because I will hold a class in October.

Today I show you the card in a box that I created.

All the embellishments are handmade by me because I found out that hadn't enough stuff for Halloween :-)

And the spider webs...I traced them with a black pen.

I hope you like the card and if you have any questions, pls feel free of emailing me.

Thank you very much and have a great evening.


Sto lavorando a diversi progetti per Halloween perchè il prossimo mese li insegnerò durante un corso.

Oggi vi mostro la card in a box che ho creato.

Ho creato a mano tutti i fantasmini, le zucche e gli altri soggetti, perchè ho scoperto che non avevo abbastanza materiale relativo ad Halloween :-)

E per le ragnatele...le ho disegnate con un pennarello nero.

Spero che il biglietto vi piaccia e se avete delle domande, per favore scrivetemi.

Vi auguro una buona serata, ciao





















No comments:

Post a Comment