Thursday, October 15, 2015

Exploding box for a birthday - Exploding box per un compleanno

In this post I show you a commissioned exploding box that I had to create for a lady, for her birthday.

So I created one of my typical exploding box, the one with paper roses.

I created a lot of pink paper roses and I've glued them in the centre of the box.

I added a butterfly and finished the sides with little paper hearts.

What do you think about this box? I hope you like it :-)

Have a great afternoon


In questo post vi mostro una exploding box che mi è stata commissionata per il compleanno di una signora.

Così ho creato una delle mie exploding box più caratteristiche, quella con le rose di carta.

Ho creato numerose rose di carta, le ho incollate ad una base e poi le ho posizionate al centro della scatolina.

Ho aggiunto una farfalla e ho incollato dei piccoli cuori ai bordi dei vari lati.

Che cosa ne pensate? Vi piace? :-)

Vi auguro un ottimo pomeriggio




















No comments:

Post a Comment