Thursday, November 5, 2015

What am I doing right now?...Exploding boxes :-) - Cosa sto facendo in questo periodo?...Exploding boxes :-)

I'm very busy creating many exploding boxes for an exhibiton that will be held this Saturday.

So I've thought of sharing some photos of my latest creations.

Next days I will post other photos, because I've created some new and unusual exploding boxes and I'd like to know what you think about.

Thank you so much.

Have a great evening, ciao


Sono piuttosto impegnata in questi giorni nel creare diverse exploding boxes perchè questo sabato prendo parte ad una mostra.

Così ho pensato di condividere con voi qualche foto delle mie ultime creazioni.

Nei prossimi giorni poi pubblicherò altre foto perchè sto creando anche delle scatoline uniche e del tutto nuove e mi piacerebbe sapere che cosa ne pensate.

Grazie mille.

Buona serata, ciao

















No comments:

Post a Comment