Thursday, December 17, 2015

Silver paper roses and Kusudama flowers for Christmas - Rose di carta argentate e fiori Kusudama per Natale

I was asked to create some paper roses and some Kusudama for Christmas.

I used a silver paper for the roses while for the Kusudama flowers I used a romantic paper.

In the photos you can see the roses and some Kusudama flowers.

I wasn't able to photograph all the paper flowers because I don't have a big vase :-)

I hope you like them and have a great evening


Mi è stato chiesto di creare delle rose di carta e dei fiori Kusudama per Natale.

Per creare le rose ho utilizzato una carta argentata mentre per creare i fiori Kusudama ho utilizzato una carta di stile romantico.

Nelle foto potete vedere le rose e alcuni fiori Kusudama.

Non sono stata in grado di fotografare tutti i Kusudama (sono 19) perchè non ho trovato un vaso grande abbastanza :-)

Spero che vi piacciano e vi auguro una buona serata













No comments:

Post a Comment