Saturday, February 13, 2016

Some rocking cards for birthdays - Alcuni biglietti che dondolano per diversi compleanni

I was so busy this past week because of Valentine's day :-)

Anyway, I had to create some different greeting cards for birthdays, both for women and men.

So I created some rocking cards and in the photos you can see some of them.

I hope you like them.

Have a great weekend and I wish you a happy Valentine's day!


Sono stata molto presa questa settimana per via di San Valentino :-)

Ad ogni modo, ho dovuto creare anche dei biglietti di compleanno, per uomo e donna.

Poichè amo molto i biglietti che dondolano...ne ho creati diversi e nelle foto ne potete vedere alcuni.

Spero che vi  piacciano.

Vi auguro un ottimo weekend e un ottimo San Valentino!
































No comments:

Post a Comment