Sunday, March 13, 2016

Pop up greeting card for Nitwit Collections - Biglietto pop up con kit di Nitwit Collections

Because I'm a DT member of Nitwit Collections, I show you my latest greeting card I created with their latest digi kit, the "Bee-lightful Collection".

As usual the kit is amazing and each and every single element is so stunning!

This time I created a pop up greeting card; next days I will create something different, because I have some ideas :-)

I've also created a collage with the photos, to show you for the better the greeting card.

I hope you like it and if you have any question, pls contact me.

Thank you so much and have a good evening


Poichè sono DT member di Nitwit Collections, vi mostro il biglietto che ho creato per loro utilizzando il loro ultimo kit "Bee-lightful Collection".

Come sempre il kit è bellissimo ed ogni elemento del kit è fantastico!

Questa volta ho creato un biglietto pop up; nei prossimi giorni comunque creerò qualcos'altro perchè ho diverse idee in merito :-)...

Ho anche creato un collage con le foto, così da mostrarvi al meglio il biglietto.

Spero che vi piaccia e se avete delle domande, per favore contattatemi.

Grazie mille e buona serata





No comments:

Post a Comment