Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Reversed gatefold card created with the new kit of Nitwit Collections - Biglietto creato con il nuovo kit di Nitwit Collections

I had to create a new creations for Nitwit Collections that last week uploaded on their website the new kit "Time for tea collections".

At the beginning, when I saw the kit, I've thought of creating a little photo album. Then I've thought of creating a greeting card and then I decided of creating a reversed gatefold card.

The final result it is more similar to a little photo album :-)....I created, in each side of the card, some spaces for photos or to write some words or to glue some sentiments.

I hope you like card. i think it is the right card for mother's day.

Pls feel free to tell me what you think about it. Thank you so much and have a great day


Ho creato un nuovo biglietto con il nuovo kit di Nitwit Collections, il kit "Time for tea collections".

All'inizio avevo pensato di creare un album per le foto; poi ho pensato di creare un biglietto particolare...poi ho pensato di creare una "reversed gatefold card" dove ho inserito un sacco di spazi, su ogni lato, per poter incollare delle foto o scrivere ciò che si preferisce.

Spero che l'idea vi piaccia. Secondo me è il biglietto ideale per la festa della mamma :-)

Vi auguro un'ottima giornata



















No comments:

Post a Comment