Monday, July 25, 2016

New paper earrings: little paper dresses - Nuovi orecchini di carta: piccoli vestiti da sera

I've thought of creating some new paper earrings for this Summer.

Voilà! The new idea is...little paper dress earrings :-)

They are so designed by me and when you wear them, they are so gorgeous!

If you are interested in them or would like a custom pair, please contact me and I will be happy to create them for you, I sell and ship worldwide.

Thank you so much and have a great evening


Ho pensato di creare dei nuovi orecchini per questa estate.

Ed ecco l'idea! degli abitini "da sera" :-)

Questi orecchini sono disegnati da me e fatti solo di carta e quando si indossano sono davvero molto carini!

Se siete interessati e vi piacerebbe comprarne un paio, anche personalizzato, per favore contattatemi. Vendo e spedisco in tutto il mondo.

Grazie mille e buona serata

















No comments:

Post a Comment