Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Kusudama paper flowers and paper roses - Fiori Kusudama di carta e rose di carta

I was asked of creating some paper roses and some Kusudama paper flowers.

I love so much to create paper roses, I think that they are so beautiful.

The paper roses and the Kusudama flowers are a great gift and the ideal decor for a party or for a wedding.

In the photos below I show some different creations I've made. I hope you like them.

Have a great evening and if you have any question, pls contat me.


Mi è stato richiesto di creare alcune rose di carta e dei fiori Kusudama.

Mi piace moltissimo creare le rose di carta (e i fiori di carta in genere), trovo che siano delle creazioni bellissime.

Sono poi un regalo davvero bello e insolito, come pure una decorazione molto particolare per feste e matrimoni.

Nelle foto qui sotto vi mostro alcune fiori che ho creato. Spero che vi piacciano.

Se avete delle domande per favore contattatemi. Vi auguro una buona serata















No comments:

Post a Comment