Thursday, October 13, 2016

Paper quilling: little witch for Halloween - Quilling: piccola strega per Halloween

It is some months that I'd like to try to create something new with paper.

I had at home some paper strips for Quilling and yesterday I decided of making something with them.

I went on Youtube and saw lots of great tutorials; then I've decided of following one in particular and I created my little paper witch.

And I've found out that I love so much quilling! :-)

Now I'd like to buy a lot of paper to make new stuff!

Have a great day, ciao


Sono alcuni mesi che desidero creare qualcosa di nuovo con la carta.

Avevo a casa delle strisce di carta per il Quilling e ieri ho deciso di provare a farci qualcosa.

Così sono andata su Youtube e ho guardato un sacco di tutorials e uno in particolare mi ha molto affascinato ed è così che è nata la mia piccola streghina.

E ho scoperto che adoro il quilling! :-)

Ora compro un sacco di altre strisce per fare un sacco di nuove creazioni!

Vi auguro una buona serata, ciao






















No comments:

Post a Comment