Sunday, November 20, 2016

Quilled sacred family, gift idea for Christmas - Presepio al quilling, idea regalo per Natale

My love for quilling is increasing day after day! :-) 

In the photos below I show you my new quilled creation, that is the right gift for Christmas: the quilled sacred family.

What do you think about it? Do you like? If you are interested in a similar creation, please contact me, I will be happy to create your quilled gift.

Thank you so much and have a great day


La mia passione per il quilling cresce giorno dopo giorno!

Nelle foto qui sotto vi mostro la mia nuova creazione al quilling, che è anche un bellissimo regalo per Natale: il presepio al quilling.

Che cosa ne pensate? Vi piace? Se siete interessati ad ad acquistare una creazione come questa, per favore contattatemi, sarò felice di crearne una per voi.

Grazie mille e buona serata













 

No comments:

Post a Comment