Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Paper owl made with punched circles - Gufo di carta creato con la perforatrice

I created this paper owl using a circle punch and one heart punch.

Materials: silver and gold papers, circle punch, 2 styrofoam balls, 2 buttons for the eyes, gluegun and heart punch.

I punched lots of circles from the silver and the gold sheets of paper.

Then I glued them to the styrofoam balls, first to the large one and then to the small one and I glued them together.

To finish, I used 2 buttons as eyes. I think that the result is so funny!

Have a great evening, ciao


Ho creato questo gufo molto simpatico utilizzando una perforatrice per cerchi e una perforatrice che crea cuori.

Materiali utilizzati: carta argentata, carta dorata, perforatrice cerchi, perforatrice cuori, 2 palle di polistirolo, colla a caldo, 2 bottoni.

Ho tagliato tanti cerchi dai fogli di carta oro e argento.

Poi li ho incollati alle 2 palline di polistirolo, incominciando da quella più larga e poi le ho incollate insieme.

Per finire ho utilizzato 2 bottoni per creare gli occhi del gufo.

Secondo me il risultato è davvero divertente! Buona serata











No comments:

Post a Comment