Thursday, December 8, 2016

Two quilled exploding cards for Christmas - Due biglietti scatolina per Natale

Today I show you my latest quilled creations: I made a cute snowman and a Santa Claus.

Then I created 2 different exploding greeting cards: one with the snow and the other one with the fireplace :-)

I think they are a cute gift ideas for this Christmas and they will be a gift for some friends.

Thank you so much and have a great evening


Oggi vi mostro le mie ultime creazioni a quilling: un pupazzo di neve e Babbo Natale.

Dopo aver creato i 2 pupazzini, ho preparato 2 diversi biglietti scatolina: uno con la neve per il pupazzo di neve e l'altro con il caminetto :-)

Secondo me sono dei regali davvero carini per Natale.

Grazie mille e buona serata












No comments:

Post a Comment