Friday, March 31, 2017

Easter box card made with Lawn Fawn stamps - Biglietto pasquale creato con i timbri di Lawn Fawn

This is a box card I made for Easter using the super cute Lawn Fawn stamps.

I like so much these stamps, they are all amazing and with these stamps you can create such cute and funny greeting cards.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you a fabulous weekend, ciao


Questo è un biglietto scatolina che ho creato utilizzando i bellissimi timbri di Lawn Fawn.

I timbri di questa azienda secondo me sono tutti bellissimi e grazie ad essi vengono creati dei biglietti davvero divertenti, belli e particolari.

Se avete delle domande in merito per favore scrivetemi.

Grazie mille per la visita al mio blog. Vi auguro un ottimo fine settimana, ciao










No comments:

Post a Comment