Thursday, April 20, 2017

Bendifold for Spring - Biglietto 3D per primavera

As a DT membmer of Nitwit Collections, I had to create something with their latest amazing kit.

I've decided of creating a Bendifold card, for me it was the right kind of greeting card to show for the better this digi kit.

In the photos below you can have a look to this greeting card.

If you have any question please contact me and if you like the digi kit, you can purchase it at the Nitwit Collections website.

Have a great evning


Come DT member di Nitwit Collections avevo da creare qualcosa di nuovo utilizzando il loro nuovissimo e splendido kit.

Ho deciso di creare un biglietto "bendifold", secondo me è il biglietto più adatto per mostrare al meglio questo strepitoso kit digitale.

Nelle foto qui sotto potete vedere il risultato finale.

Se avete delle domande per favore contattatemi.

Grazie mille e buona serata




No comments:

Post a Comment