Friday, August 25, 2017

Exploding greeting card with tiny paper roses - Biglietto scatolina con piccole rose di carta

This is an exploding box I made some time ago, but I think it's the perfect gift for a birthday.

I created the tiny paper roses using a heart paper punch to create each petal.

Then I glued them around a toothpick that I wrapped around using green paper.

I think that this is a great gift and greeting card.

Have a great weekend


Ho creato questa scatolina diverso tempo fa. Secondo me è un regalo perfetto per un compleanno.

Ho creato le piccole rose utilizzando una perforatrice a forma di cuore e così ho fatto i petali.

Per il gambo di ogni rosa ho utilizzato uno stuzzicadenti che ho rivestito con delle carta verde.

Secondo me una scatolina come questa è un graditissimo regalo.

Vi auguro un'ottima serata


















No comments:

Post a Comment