Thursday, February 8, 2018

Quilling cats for Valentine's day - Gatti al quilling per San Valentino

This is a new idea I created for Valentine's day.

Because I love so much creating paper dolls with the quilling technique, I made these 2 cute cats, 1 black and the other one white and glued inside of an exploding box.

What do you think about this idea? Do you like it?

If you have any questions, please contact me. Thank you so much and have a great evening


Questa che vedete nelle foto è una creazione per San Valentino.

Poichè mi diverto un sacco a creare pupazzini al quilling, ecco che ho pensato di creare 2 gatti, uno bianco ed un o nero, e di incollarli al centro di una exploding box.

Secondo me il risultato è davvero molto carino.

Che cosa ne pensate? Vi piace come idea? Vi auguro un'ottima serata, ciao











No comments:

Post a Comment