Saturday, April 28, 2018

New card: bridge-fold greeting card - Nuovo biglietto di auguri "bridge fold"

I saw this kind of greeting card on a cardmaking magazine and I've thought of giving it a try.

And the new digi kit of Nitwit Collections, the "Vintage Garden Collections" was the right paper to create this bridge-fold greeting card.

I'm so happy with the final result. If you have any question, please contact me. 

Have a great weekend


Ho visto un biglietto simile a questo che ho realizzato su una rivista di cardmaking e ho pensato che fosse davvero bello e aspettavo l'occasione giusta per crearlo.

E l'occasione è arrivata proprio con il nuovo kit di Nitwit Collecitions, il "Vintage garden collections" che ho utilizzato per realizzare questo biglietto "bridge-fold".

Secondo me il risultato è davvero molto bello. Vi auguro un'ottima serata

















No comments:

Post a Comment